Maintenance, Repair, Custom
We are a Class 7 FFL Manufacturer and dealer. We provide firearms cleaning, inspection and appraisal services in addition to our full line of gunsmithing options from the break/fix and repair to customization of your firearms to meet your specific needs.
- We perform basic and advanced maintenance on all firearms, current and obsolete. We will do cleaning and lubrication, parts replacement based on wear and tear and maintenance cycles that are established by manufacturers. Typically, we can get replacement parts in and installed within 2 - 3 weeks of delivery of the firearm.
- Basic maintenance is cleaning and lubrication, inspection of firearms for malfunction/dysfunction
- Repair includes; diagnostic services, inspection, function checks, parts replacement, etc.
- Custom services include: inspection, wear and tear replacement with third party parts, trigger modifications and custom installations, sight replacement and installation including high resolution optics, scope mounting and bore sighting, accuracy modification both rifle and pistol, etc.
- Custom builds are special order only. We build AR-15 and AR-10 platforms and others upon request.
- We can build custom ammunition on a case basis special request. Calibers include: 38 Special, 9mm, 40 S&W, 45 ACP, .223, 5.56, 30-06, 6.8 SPC, .270, 7mm STW, 7 mm Magnum, 7mm, .338 Remington Ultra Magnum and others.
The right of self-defense against others or institutions is generally accepted under natural law as a God given right to preserve our liberty. The original intent of the Second Amendment is to ensure three basic principles of defending individual liberty; 1. Self-defense against others 2. Self-defense of the home 3. Provide that every able-bodied American was armed and willing to defend their liberty against any standing army thus securing the protection of the citizen from the tyranny of foreign powers, the Federal government and the States. The Fourteenth Amendment was enacted after the civil war to reaffirm that the Second Amendment applied to the States as well. This right can only be invalidated by an amendment to the Constitution proposed by the Congress or a Constitutional Convention and ratified by three-quarters of the states.